Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Advisory Committee Member: Bill Greger



from Bill

My name is Bill Greger and I have worked in leadership roles throughout my working career, and I am an avid lifelong learner with a passion to help others establish safety processes and procedures. I worked many years with Box 21 Rescue Squad, with the last 7 years serving as chief. As an electrical engineer with Wagner Smith, I helped disaster teams and safety programs get started at many of the major hospitals and events in the Dayton area.

My wellness philosophy is that wellness programming should be developed to help residents live and enjoy a more active and social life. Serving on the advisory board for wellness gives me the opportunity to offer suggestions and guidance to make sure that all programming is planned for residents in an informed manner so that they can be more active and enjoy life to the fullest as they all age.

No comments:

Post a Comment