Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Advisory Committee Member: Becky White





from Becky




My name is Becky White. I love working for St. Leonard. I am a nurse and my current role here is in Staff Development. For me, wellness can be described as a choice. How I live my life – in all aspects - physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and spiritually, is a choice that I make every each and every day. Each new day I get to choose my outlook, or attitude for the day. Every morning, even before I get out of bed, I get to choose to feel as well as I can. I get to choose to be as content as possible no matter what circumstances are facing me that day. I make the choice to learn something each day - especially when things don’t go the way I planned. I get to choose to be a friend rather than be lonely, and I choose to be thankful to God for all that He has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment