Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Starting Point #31: Spiritual Wellness Questions



Spiritual Wellness Questions

to Ask Your Medical Team, Mentor, or Clergy


Name___________________________________________Date: _____________








Spiritual Wellness




Basic Questions


Yes


No


Notes



What is spiritual wellness?








Why is spiritual wellness so important for my optimal well-being?








Do I have a problem with my spiritual wellness?








Is it possible to become spiritual when others around me are not?








Specific Questions


Notes





Do you have to be perfect to be spiritual?






Can I have spiritual wellness no matter what?






Can I still have spiritual wellness even though I have made bad decisions or judgments in my past?






Do I have to join a religious organization to be spiritually well?






Do I need to change how I currently worship to achieve optimal spiritual wellness?






Do I have to forgive everyone and everything in order to be spiritually well?










Medical






Does spiritual wellness improve overall health?






What is meditation?






Spiritual Potential












How can I identify and use my personal gifts for the greater good?






How can I learn to love myself, so that I can love others?






How can I practice harmony and peace?






How can I learn the truth about spirituality?







No comments:

Post a Comment