Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Starting Point #18 Social Confidence Survey


St. Leonard Wellness Program

Social Confidence Survey




On a scale of 1-5 rate your social confidence


v I have excellent social skills and habits



1.....................2......................3..................4....................5


Unsure....................................Maybe.............................I am aware


_____________________________________________________________________


v I can be social and friendly with others even under stress



1...................2.......................3.................4.......................5


Unsure...................................Maybe...........................I know I can


_____________________________________________________________________


v When I am upset and cannot seek a peaceful resolution I contact my social mentor



1......................2.....................3................4.....................5


Not always...............................Sometimes......................I know I can


_____________________________________________________________________


v I feel comfortable in groups or one-on-one, and seldom self-isolate



1..............2...........................3..................4......................5


Not always..........................Sometimes..............................Always


_____________________________________________________________________


v I am a compassionate, caring, and kind person toward others


1..................2.......................3..................4......................5


Not always...........................Sometimes...........................Always


Social Confidence Survey



The purpose of this survey is to begin your journey toward self-assessment concerning your optimal well-being. After taking this brief survey and adding your scores together, take a moment and reflect on your social wellness. You will find that if your overall confidence score was high you will have a better chance to stay self-motivated and focused on your social wellness. If your social confidence number was low then you may benefit from strategies that help with your personal social management.


No comments:

Post a Comment