Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Starting Point #20: Social Wellness Questions


Social Wellness Questions to Ask Your Doctor or Psychologist


Name___________________________________________Date: _____________







Social Wellness





Basic Questions



Yes



No



Notes




Is it normal to feel a lack of connection with others?








Should I do something if I feel discriminated against?








Is it possible that I may have a social anxiety disorder?








Do my sensory losses interfere with social abilities/ interactions?








Specific Questions


Notes





How does one know if they are on the verge of becoming an alcoholic?






Are there safe drugs to take to relax in social settings?






What are some relaxation techniques for stressful social situations?






How can I learn to say no appropriately?






Who do I contact to help with anger management?






Are there programs to help with shyness?










Medical






Why does social wellness contribute to better health?






How do I know if I am depressed






Social Potential












How can I develop healthy friendships?






How can I make a vital difference in the lives of others?







No comments:

Post a Comment