Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Starting Point #25: Emotional Wellness Questions to Ask Your Doctor

Emotional Wellness Questions to Ask Your Doctor or Psychologist


Name____________________________________________Date: _____________








Emotional Wellness





Basic Questions



Yes



No



Notes



How can I learn to live a happy well-adjusted life?








Is it too late to change my emotional tendencies?








Do I have emotional problems?








Is it possible to overcome fear or phobias?








Specific Questions


Notes





How can I manage my stress levels better?






How can I learn to be more responsible?






How can I avoid making bad decisions or judgments?






How can I become confident?






How can I become hopeful and optimistic?






How can I discover my self-worth?










Medical






Do I have a mental illness?






What is the best treatment plan for me?






Emotional Potential












How can I use my abilities and strengths for the greater good?






How can I develop healthy trust levels in my relationships?






Will improvements in my EQ (emotional intelligence) help me at work?






What area of my EQ helps me to work effectively with others?









No comments:

Post a Comment