Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vital Life Stories!


from Sister Kateri Theriault, OSF -Mission Integration


I have found the Vital Nation project very challenging for me, personally. For years I thought of myself as a well-balanced person, but have learned that while I am conscious of developing myself spiritually, intellectually and professionally, I am not so conscientious about exercising, eating properly or exercising regularly. Neither am I making the best choices for relaxation. Vital Nation has made me take note of the areas in my life that are out of control; that need more deliberate focus so I can reach the level of balance that fits with my age and life choice.


Since beginning the Vital Nation project, I’ve noticed that our smaller departments have gotten larger through the team concept and more aware of each other and of doing things together. I see more “teaming together” to accomplish goals. I am also aware of the energy that both residents and employees exhibit when involved in or sharing the stories of how their teams are progressing toward an attitude of wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment