Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Starting Point #13: Intellectual Confidence Survey

Intellectual Confidence Survey

On a scale of 1-5 rate your Intellectual confidence

v I realize that lifelong learning/ skill development is a healthy choice

1..................2..................3.....................4...................5

Unsure....................... Maybe............................. I am aware

______________________________________________________

v I can stick to an educational program from start to finish

1..................2...................3....................4....................5

Unsure........................ Maybe ......................... I Know I can

_____________________________________________________

v I am able to surround myself with intellectually stimulating people

1..................2 .................3...................4................... 5

Unsure........................ Maybe........................... I know I can

_____________________________________________________

v I have defined hobbies and interests

1................2...................3....................4.................5

None...................... Sometimes........................... Always

____________________________________________________

v I am an optimistic person with a great sense of humor

1...................2..................3...................4...................5

Unsure...................... Sometimes........................... Always

Intellectual Confidence Survey

The purpose of this survey is to begin your journey toward self-assessment concerning your optimal well-being. After taking this brief survey and adding your scores together, take a moment and reflect on your intellectual wellness. You will find that if your overall confidence score was high you will have a better chance to stay self-motivated and focused on your intellectual wellness. If your intellectual confidence number was low then you may benefit from strategies that help with your personal intellectual management.


No comments:

Post a Comment