Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vital Life Stories!




from Rhonda Wooley-Senior Housing Manager

I believe in a vital life! Every dimension of wellness in sync to achieve the optimum level of living each day! That is my daily goal! I am very dedicated to my regimen of wellness! My residents have witnessed, thru my lifestyle and my administrative style, the positive effects that living life to the fullest can have, first hand! Thus, my residents have continued to move forward thru example. The positive energy from living a vital life is contagious and is very apparent when one visits the Joseph Bernardin Residence. The residents coordinate and facilitate all the activities! Together, they have developed a sense of family that is unprecedented. The physical and mental abilities of residents continue to promote independent living up thru the 90's. There are currently 14 original residents that have been here 13 years! One must conclude from this that being whole thru wellness adds years to ones life! The positive interaction throughout the building is a true testimony of living a vital life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment