Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Starting Point #16: Intellectual Wellness Questions

Intellectual Wellness Questions to Ask Your Doctor or Psychologist Name_______________________________________Date: _____________

Intellectual Wellness

Basic Questions

Yes

No

Notes

Is my IQ normal for my age?



Is my memory capability normal for my age?



Do I have emotional problems?



Do I have a learning disability?



Specific Questions

Notes

How can I manage my stress levels better?

Are there supplements I can take to improve brain function?

How important is nutrition for the brain?

How much sleep do I need?

What are the best exercises for the brain?

What substances harm the brain?

Medical

Do my medications interfere with concentration?

When should headaches be a concern?

Intellectual Potential

How can I be more motivated to achieve my goals?

How can I be more creative?

How can I become better at time- management?

How can I improve my decision-making?


No comments:

Post a Comment