Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Virtual Team Brainstorm: Holiday Brain Teasers!

Good Morning Team Brain Storm:
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends. Now that the Christmas season is upon us I thought I would do a series of Holiday Brain Teasers. We are at 18 members…please invite your friends & family to join us!

I love listening to Christmas music so I thought I would focus on carols for our first Christmas brain teaser.

Below are ten clues, each of which relates to the first line of a different Christmas carol or song. Unlike the title of the teaser, these clues only have the first letters of each of the words.

Can you figure out what songs they are? I will give you the answer to the first one to get you started

Good Luck! Answers are below!
Kelly

1. CROAOF: A Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...)

2. IDOAWC

3. RTRNRHAVSN

4. GGROBAR

5. IHABCWY

6. ISMKSC

7. OTFDOCMTLGTM

8. FTSWAJHS

9. IBMBOJHSSOM

10. JBJBJBR

Kelly Lance
Team Captain















Answers:

1. A Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...)

2. White Christmas (I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...)

3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose...)

4. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer (Grandma got run over by a reindeer...)

5. Blue Christmas (I'll have a blue Christmas without you...)

6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus...)

7. The 12 Days of Christmas (On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...)

8. Frosty, the Snowman (Frosty, the snowman, was a jolly, happy soul...)

9. I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas (I broke my bat on Johnny's head, somebody snitched on me...)

10. Jingle Bell Rock (Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...)

No comments:

Post a Comment