Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Team Franciscan Center: Member Hightlight!

What a difference a year makes!





Last December’s annual quest to “get back in shape” has evolved into a life changing experience for me and my husband Mike. After the first few days of dragging myself into exercise after work, I found I had more energy when I left, slept better, and was generally happier. I was hooked on evening water classes where Anna-Bridgette and Kristin encouraged me, and my new friends, to move our bodies in ways they hadn’t moved in years. Mike reluctantly joined me in Jon’s Wednesday night water plyometrics class. He now breathes better, has improved flexibility and has found new golf buddies. Our marathon roundtable dinners in the Station House after class have become the highlight of our week. We certainly count the Franciscan Center among our blessings this year.

Sue & Mike Koverman

No comments:

Post a Comment