Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Social Walking Program Highlights: Fun and Function!










382 Walkers = 220,315 Miles

July's highlights and walking success stories

Terri Ann Dawson - 4790 miles one complete round trip to Disney and back plus 470 miles! She is on her way to ASSISI!

Sr. Christine Doerger - 3284 miles- arrived at Disneyland and within 1,000 miles of home


Margie Houck - 2241 miles- arrived at Disneyland and returning!

Dorothy Kraus - 4405 miles- One complete round trip plus 85 miles! She is on her way to ASSISI!


Rex Link - 3860 miles- arrived at Disneyland and is now within 200 miles of home!

Ruth Link - 3280 miles- arrived at Disneyland and is now within 1,000 miles of home!

Sue Shaw - 2349 miles- arrived at Disneyland and returning!

There are approx 5 or more walkers with over 1,000 miles


*****

Above all, do not lose your desire to walk. Every day I walk myself into a state of well-being and walk away from every illness. I have walked myself into my best thoughts, and I know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it ~Soren Kierkegaard

No comments:

Post a Comment