Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Starting Point # 8: Environmental Dimension of Wellness

Questions to ask your Medical

and/or

Social Service professionals

concerning your Environmental Wellness

Name_______________________________________________________Date:__________


Questions


Basic Questions


Yes


No


Do I have allergies?



Does my environment impact my allergies?



Should I get help with my stress levels?



Do I have a problem with safety?



Specific Questions

What allergens should I avoid?

Do I need any special equipment or medicines to reduce the symptoms of my allergies?

Where do I get help with removal of unwanted items in my environment?

Which community agencies can help me handle stress?

Where do I go for safety related housing needs?





Recycling

Where are my local recycling centers?

Which non-profit center picks up donated items at my house?

Financial







Where are the most trusted places for appraisals of valuable unwanted items?

Are there free handyman services in my area?

Are there free safety workshops in my area?

No comments:

Post a Comment