Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Starting Point # 10: Environmental Dimension of Wellness

Environmental Confidence Survey

On a scale of 1-5 rate your environmental confidence

v I realize the impact that I have on the natural world and on my surroundings

1......................2.......................3.....................4...........................5

Unsure............................ ..... Maybe...................................... I am aware

_____________________________________________________________________

v I can stick to a recycling plan that fits my lifestyle

1.......... .........2....................... 3.................... 4.......................... 5

Unsure................................ Maybe....................................... I Know I can

_____________________________________________________________________

v I am able to surround myself with people that I feel safe

1.................. 2.......................3......................4........................... 5

Unsure............................. Maybe........................................ I know I can

_____________________________________________________________________

v When I see a safety hazard I take the proper actions

1................. 2..................... 3.......................4............................ 5

Not always.................... Sometimes........................................... Always

_____________________________________________________________________

v I live in a healthy personal environment

1............ ...2.......................3.......................4............................5

Unsure.......................... Sometimes.................................... Living spaces A+

******************************

The purpose of this survey is to begin your journey toward self-assessment concerning your optimal well-being. After taking this brief survey and adding your scores together, take a moment and reflect on your environmental wellness and safety. You will find that if your overall confidence score was high you will have a better chance to stay self-motivated and focused on your environmental wellness. If your environmental confidence number was low then you may benefit from strategies that help with your personal environmental management.

No comments:

Post a Comment