Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Team Fitness Gurus: Creating Your Fitness Plan No. 12




On Your Way Back!


If you are new to exercise or have been pulled away from your normal routine for personal reasons or responsibilities, resuming or starting a new exercise or stretching program may require asking your fitness or health care professional the following specific questions:


How often and how long should I exercise?


To what level or intensity should I exercise?


When is the best time to exercise?


What types of stretching, strengthening, aerobic exercise, balance, and breathing exercises should I include in my fitness plan?


Will I be able to remember the stretches and do the exercises safely on my own?


What exercises will help to achieve my balance, fitness, and weight loss goals?


What exercises will help achieve my athletic goals?


What are the contraindications of stretching and exercise?


How will I know if I am overtraining or undertraining?

No comments:

Post a Comment