Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starting Point #41: Nutritional Wellness Questions


Nutritional Wellness Questions to Ask Your Medical Team,

Psychologist, and/or Dietitian

Name________________________________________________Date: _____________


Nutritional Wellness


Basic Questions


Yes


No

Notes

Is following the right diet important?



Will following the right diet for me help with my overall optimal well-being?



What are digestive and nutritional tests?



Is it possible to have a healthy body if a person has always been under or over weight?



Specific Questions

Notes

Can eating disorders be cured?

How do I know if I have an eating disorder?

How do I know if I am drinking too much alcohol?

Do fad diets really work?

Can street or prescription drugs affect my nutritional wellness?

Will my caloric needs change when I enter an exercise program or advance to the next level?

Medical

How important is it to have your cholesterol values tested on a regular basis?

How do I know when I need medical help for a digestive or nutritional issue?

Nutritional Potential

If I receive proper dental care will it improve my overall health?

Will a proper diet reduce the risk of other dangerous diseases?

How do I find a nutritional expert?

Where do I look for food safety advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment