Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Team Bramlish: Vital Life at Home

from Dave Bramlish: Wellness Advisory Member

I thought it would be a great idea to carry the knowledge I have been learning about Vital Life to my family. We have a large family with most over 50 years old. What I have done is break the ice by asking them if they are interested in an investment opportunity. I then describe that this requires no money. (silly but it catches attention to the fact that this is an investment in better life)
I have met with everyone, described the Wellness Spectrum and associated data, and have formed a calendar compiled by brainstorming ideas for activities. Some of the activities are as follows.

* Group trip to
Jungle Jim's to shop then have lunch in the parking lot
* Group breakfast. Everyone brings an item to share.
Theme music played to set mood (like
bluegrass or country.
* Regular group hiking to local trails
* Soon to host Vitamix smoothie day.(high power mixer) (everyone bring a fruit to add to different
smoothies)
* I am building a trailer mounted BBQ to host large family cooking events
* Hosting bread making events utilizing manual bread making methods and trying each recipes
* Working to set some type of volunteer activity to do as a group
* Game day-we break out board games or lawn games
* Regular family camping events at campgrounds and back yards
* Back yard camp fire

I am happy to see family interest and willingness to suggest activities and participation. I felt so strongly about Vital Life that I wanted to include my family. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to better my life and of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment